Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Request

#1 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:39 PM

Hi from me! Back here in Bulgaria, we are creating a MboF forum community. I hope that we have your support as the largest Malazan site and forum! My mates suggest a banner exchange, and may be an acknowledgment from you guys adding as as your partners? I hope I don't sound bossy or something! Thanks for your attention!

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:49 PM

We are currently in the process of moving the whole site and forum so can we put this on hold for the moment and maybe sort something out once things have settled down? cheers :)

#3 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

Posted 10 September 2008 - 12:54 PM

Sure! We are in a creative process to, so we have to create some banners and stuff. So when you are ready, we can discuss it! Cheers!

#4 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

Hi from me! Back here in Bulgaria, we are creating a MboF forum community. I hope that we have your support as the largest Malazan site and forum! My mates suggest a banner exchange, and may be an acknowledgment from you guys adding as as your partners? I hope I don't sound bossy or something! Thanks for your attention!

We are currently in the process of moving the whole site and forum so can we put this on hold for the moment and maybe sort something out once things have settled down? cheers :D

#6 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

Sure! We are in a creative process to, so we have to create some banners and stuff. So when you are ready, we can discuss it! Cheers!

#7 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

We are currently in the process of moving the whole site and forum so can we put this on hold for the moment and maybe sort something out once things have settled down? cheers :p

#9 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

#10 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

We are currently in the process of moving the whole site and forum so can we put this on hold for the moment and maybe sort something out once things have settled down? cheers :)

#12 User is offline   The Crippled God 

• Lieutenant

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users