• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 31 welcome, to the inner sanctum

#21 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:20 PM

Excellent, Bent. I'll go back to work then :D. PS is all yours
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#22 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

Now, what's going on with Khel? I think I'll try to get GA to replace him :S
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#23 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:32 PM

Bent here, so the game seems to be working out nicely, I really appreciate DiBs approach to the game, even if he does get killed. Also, do you have a scene written up, or do you want me to wing it?
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#24 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:41 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 7 2008, 03:32 PM, said:

Bent here, so the game seems to be working out nicely, I really appreciate DiBs approach to the game, even if he does get killed. Also, do you have a scene written up, or do you want me to wing it?

I haven't had time yet... hm, no, you can wing it if you like. It's a mafia setting so there should be plenty of sources of inspiration :D .. To be honest though, I doubt they'll get a lynch, and I should be home in nine hours.

#25 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:43 PM

I hope the Di Lauro family will pick up their act and start participating more as the game progresses. I also have high hopes for Vengance as the FM. It would be great if he pulled through a victory, especially as his role is the most difficult one to win with I think

#26 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

All right, GA steps in as Tennes.

would you mind, Bent, announcing in thread that we've gotten a replacement to take over the Tennes alt? I'll ask GA to change the pass and send the new one to the PS account so you can edit it into the list :D

#27 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 01:54 PM

GA is reading the thread but she is not invisible, I pmed her asking her to log in as invisible, and then I will announce the modkill and replacement. I didn't want to give her alt away. As soon as she disappears I will post in thread.

#28 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:23 PM

GA changed the pass and sent me a pm

Jump Around is looking for blood

I can't seem to get the message to copy so provisional is Kill Liosan.

#29 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:41 PM

just edit it into the night action overview. It's post #2 in this thread :D

Also, I generally press reply, and then copy from there since then the quote tags and all can be copied directly insted of inserted one by one

#30 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Oct 7 2008, 02:41 PM, said:

just edit it into the night action overview. It's post #2 in this thread :D

Also, I generally press reply, and then copy from there since then the quote tags and all can be copied directly insted of inserted one by one

I have tried that, but when I right-click to copy it will not give me the option, Also this is a test...I previewed the reply and then I could copy, doubt it will work but here goes, Venge wants to assume the D'riss role.

Failed.

#31 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:53 PM

Also, quick question, if Venge tries to take over D'riss, and D'riss is healed, does Venge find out that he failed now, or wait until night 2?

#32 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:15 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 7 2008, 04:53 PM, said:

Also, quick question, if Venge tries to take over D'riss, and D'riss is healed, does Venge find out that he failed now, or wait until night 2?

Healing only protects against poison tokens. D'riss, however, is a Don and thus immune to the FM, so Vengyboy should be informed tonight that he failed. He realises D'riss is too well known or something along those lines.

#33 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 03:43 PM

some more pms :D they're quite nice to us aren't they

Korv Around said:

All right, I don't see any reason to not try to kill someone tonight.

Let's see...

My reading so far:

On my team:

Emur, Kaschan, Thyrlann (and Gamelon, duh)

NOT on my team, but not dons:

Telas, Barghast, Meanas, Tellan, Omtose, Shadow

Other dons:

Liosan, Ruse, Fener, Omtose, Galain.

Then there's the one-post wonders and the no-show, against which there is nothing to be done:

HP, Mockra, Serc, Tennes. If the opposition is in there, WTF can I do?

OK, so provisional

kill Liosan

Poor JA.. The pressure must be getting to him :D

Fengance said:

You have been hired by the South American drug cartels

The Faceless Man - The Faceless Man is one of those men who blends in. You don't remember him, no matter where you met him. This makes him not only an excellent hitman, but also an unmatched impersinator.

Once a night the FM can pick a player which place he wishes to take. The first night he spends making ready. Learning the persons habits, singularities etc. The second night he kills the person unless he has changed his mind inbetween. At the end of the second night, the FM learns the password of the new account and takes control of it (all pms having been cleared in advance). The FMs old alt will be listed as dead, and will be to shown by the CF to have been inhabited by the player who originaly used the FMs new alt. To use an example: Player 1 is the FM and inhabits Meanas. Player 2 inhabits D'riss. the FM takes the D'riss alt, and Meanas is anounced dead with Player 2 inhabiting it.

You win by taking the identity of the leader of the largest faction remaining. You also win if the faction you control becomes the largest.

Ok quick question If I take someone over with a power do I then get that power?

A Provisional in case shit happens while I am gone. I wish to take over D'riss.

No, you dont, but you take over their spot in the hirarchy of the clan.

Ok I still want to take over D'riss.

In other news work is a little quieter today. We sleep with our bedroom window open and a fan in the window. Last night at 3:30 am several construction trucks or something that sounded like construction trucks decided that it would be fun to park outside our apt. There was beeping and rumbling for a good 45 minutes. As such I am more brain dead then usual today.

I know that I need to post something but I want to keep the attention on everyone else. Hmmmm Decisions.

Well, that will fail but at least he's not under suspicion yet, so he can manage for a while I think.

Liosan Nox said:

Telas has rage issues, and I am saying this not jokingly, but honestly. His tone is thoroughly unhelpful and vitriolic, and he needs a little checking. I understand that he may be frustrated, but slinging insults and screaming at people is not going to help any, nor is spamming the thread with any of that x infinity.

Er, not that I'm sure Gamelon is any better.

I hope Karvalain knows what he's doing. After all, he's my don and I don't want the fool getting iced any time soon, despite what my role description tells me! Plus, how come I don't get to know the poisoner's identity? No fair

Meanorode said:

An eventful day for me.

Im am pretty sure that Telas, Gamelon, korvalain and kaschan are all not in the corleones.

Wooooot

Korv Around said:

It looks like we pissed Telas into silence. Thank god, it makes things easier for me

I don't really feel bad about that, after all he started with the attitude, and I never insulted him (or anyone) on thread.

The damage is done, though. The bastard put my "I'm a don hiding in the Corleones" plan on thread and now I'll get vigged

#34 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 04:16 PM

sigh, ok. And from now on you will have to post the PM's, Do you want to delete all of them as you post? I will have to read them, but it doesn't matter to me if you keep or delete them as you post, just thought it might be easier on you is all. Looks like DiBs is gonna get it, maybe.

#35 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 05:12 PM

Meanorode said:

Heal Barghast

He knows what he's got to do at least..

Tapperuse said:

Damn, I blew my cover by posting as Adjudicator. Stupid headache & too many alts to keep track off

Anyway, by voting against Korvalain, I do some minimal distancing from the Corleone faction, just like Barghast did. By following his vote, I hope I signal I'm with him, too.

Provisional:
Guard Tellan

He seems somewhat happy to be high profile and has some suspicions on him, but most certainly not enough to get him votes, effectively making him the 3rd most likely target to a lynch, which actually means he is safe (and that's a position I always hope to achieve myself).

#36 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

Hey hey, sorry if my absence caused you any problems. These road workers managed to cut through a power cable which supplied all the power to our place - no lights, tv, music, internet, fridge, washing machine, boiler, phone, cooker, heating, fish filter....and it took them over a day to fix it. Was really stressful, and I got a pang of longing for the good ol' caveman days when you didn't have to worry about such things.

Will check out spoilers now. Apologies for that again.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#37 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Khell had power outages and wanted to know why his alt wasn't working, I pmed him (left a copy in sent folder) the Spoiler pass and told him he had been replaced. GA wants to know whos playing, I didn't respond, as I you didn't put out a list in game, so if you want her to have it, up to yuou, you can respond...Jump Around wants to vig the FM (can he do this, rules say only a don?) unless Fener votes Telas if that happens he wants to kill Liosan (FAIL)...HP provisional poison Korvalain (JA). Not sure what Emur is asking, that I also leave up to you. Wow, I am alot of help, hopefully when I get home I can copy the pm's, this way sucks.

#38 User is offline   Khellendros 

• Saboteur of High House Mafia

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:39 PM

Ah, saw I was just a grunt. Don't feel as bad for non-posting now. I'd been dreading that I was the faceless man.
"I think I've made a terrible error of judgement."

#39 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on Oct 7 2008, 09:39 PM, said:

Khell had power outages and wanted to know why his alt wasn't working, I pmed him (left a copy in sent folder) the Spoiler pass and told him he had been replaced. GA wants to know whos playing, I didn't respond, as I you didn't put out a list in game, so if you want her to have it, up to yuou, you can respond...Jump Around wants to vig the FM (can he do this, rules say only a don?) unless Fener votes Telas if that happens he wants to kill Liosan (FAIL)...HP provisional poison Korvalain (JA). Not sure what Emur is asking, that I also leave up to you. Wow, I am alot of help, hopefully when I get home I can copy the pm's, this way sucks.

No, the Don's power is specified to work only on the leader of italian families. So the fm cannot be targeted, unless he is the leader of a family at the time.

#40 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:59 PM

Happens all the time, no real biggie, but I did instigate a group session of Boo Khell's. Just for the fun of it, don't be down about it, LIFE HAPPENS! ;)

Share this topic:

• 29 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users