Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dr Horrible

#1 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 July 2008 - 05:07 AM

I know I know, everyman and his dog is posting links to this site all over the internet. But on the chance one of you guys didn't see it and haven't watched it:

http://www.drhorrible.com/index.html

It is pure win for the first two parts, and diluted win for the third. Check it out today, as tomorrow it is being taken down and put on dvd so you won't be able to watch it for free unless you pirate.

#2 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:55 AM

I liked it. I hadn't ever heard of this before. Is there a sequel planned, or anything related? Thanks for posting it,
Error: Signature not valid

#3 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:23 AM

I hope there is going to be a sequel. As far as I know, (And I only know what Wikipedia has told me) It was just a small production written during the writers strike to show how a small production could still look professional.

And I posted this twice in your TV thread RLY ;). Now I know how it is ... Ignoring me ... ;)

#4 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 19 July 2008 - 09:36 AM

I just never felt compelled to check it out. When you said that it is only still free for a short time though, I didn't want to miss out. I'm glad I looked, and freely admit I should have done so sooner. Neil Patrick Harris would make a good villain in a serious role, I think. He had some demented, tormented looks.

#5 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life

Posted 19 July 2008 - 01:14 PM

I was only joking. ;)

And I agree about NPH. But it would have to be a Original role, not a comic adaption.

I would love to see an actual series like this, not just a 40 minute webisode. I think they could do all sorts. Especially with bad horse ;)

#6 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 19 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

Dr Howserble? Dougter Horrible?
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#7 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove

Posted 19 July 2008 - 06:23 PM

Trouble;354974 said:

I was only joking. ;)

And I agree about NPH. But it would have to be a Original role, not a comic adaption.

I would love to see an actual series like this, not just a 40 minute webisode. I think they could do all sorts. Especially with bad horse ;)

I know. Bad horse rules.

#8 User is offline   Ganymed 

• Captain

Posted 20 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

I thought it was pure genius! No sarcasm there... ;)

Normally I'm not really into musicals. And I really hate musical-movies, but this three short episodes were actually very entertaining. The singing ist very good, the acting is superb and the jokes are hilarious.

I would recommend it to everyone to make the effort and watch it before it goes offline this night. You will not be disappointed. For fans of NPH or Nathan Fillion its just a must-see.

Now, I have to finish my application for the evil league of evil. Fingers crossed...

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users