Posted Yesterday, 03:42 PM
TheRetiredBridgeburner, on 05 October 2026 - 01:36 PM, said:
TheRetiredBridgeburner, on 15 August 2026 - 07:04 PM, said:
Tiste Simeon, on 14 August 2026 - 07:47 PM, said:
The excellent comedy murder mystery series Ludwig (starring David Mitchell and the incredible Anna Maxwell Martin) is back for series 2 next week so we're reaching S1 in readiness. Truly great stuff.
We've just finished doing exactly the same
We finished series 2 of
Ludwig this weekend and it remains as strong as the first series. I think unlike a lot of other cosy crime series it can't run forever, and I hope they let it go out on a high. If you asked a committee to design a perfect role for David Mitchell, I don't think they could have done much better than John Taylor.
Have discovered today that there is a Christmas special coming, as well as a green light for series 3. Happy days!
Huh, I knew nothing about this show, but as a massive fan of Peep Show, and therefore David Mitchell, I'm gonna check it out!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora
"Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone." ~Ursula Vernon