Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Wimbledon

#1 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 25 June 2008 - 02:27 PM

Wimbledon has arrived! And for once it seems like Federer is not quite as heavily backed to win as normal. Although just before I wrote this, one of his principle challengers Djokovic got absolutely trounced by Safin. So I'm thinking Federer v Nadal final as usual, but I'm going to be brave and say Nadal wins. Looks like there's going to be lots of space for the non-elite on the Men's side to come through, what with seeds 2 and 4 out already...

On the women's side, I'll go with Ivanovic, as per usual...I haven't scrutinised that side of the draw quite as much, but I notice that Lindsey Davenport is playing this year, and she tends to do well here even though she hasn't played at Wimbledon since 2005.

Anyone else watching? It's hard not to when you're living in the UK...

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#2 User is offline   Thelomen Toblerone 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 25 June 2008 - 03:04 PM

Sir Thursday;338555 said:

Anyone else watching? It's hard not to when you're living in the UK...

Bloody tell me about it, not content with monopolising BBC1 all day, it takes up BBC2 as well most of the time. Bearing in mind that Channel 5 is poo, and ITV generally has sod all on, you're left with a choice between tennis, tennis, or Richard and sodding Judy.

I f*cking hate bastard tennis. Get off my TV!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users