Malazan Empire: So You Think You Can Dance: Season 4 - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

So You Think You Can Dance: Season 4

#1 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 12 June 2008 - 09:54 PM

I am sure I'll be well in the minority for my love of this show. I've been die hard since season 2. Straight guy watches dancing show: News at 11. I guess it hits home for me more than a show like American idol because the choreography on this show is bloody amazing. It's unique, and some of it (Wade Robson and Mia Michaels routines especially) is award winning. I am not ashamed at my love for this show, and I get SO made fun of for liking it, but it is my favourite summer show and has been now 3 years running. The stunning choreography can sometimes give you chills. The skill that is represented on that stage over the course of a season is sometimes hard to take in. It affects me on that sort of a level.

This year has some staggeringly good talent, and looks to be just as good, if not better than years previous, which is saying a lot.

So, anyone who likes this show can chime in (though I doubt anyone will, and I am sure the comments making fun will come as well), and for those who don't know it but are curious check out my two fave routines from last night's show below.

Joshua & Katee (I get chills every time I watch this one)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Bv8XMUtan54

Chelsea and Mark

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=vWfjv64CmQo
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#2 User is offline   Wordmerchant 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Wiki Contributor
  • Interests:Writer, Miniature Painter

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:26 PM

Yep those were 2 of my favorite 3 last night, Kheri/Twitch was my other. The Josh/Katee routine had me sitting slack jawed for about 5 minutes.

#3 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:45 PM

Wordmerchant;328992 said:

Yep those were 2 of my favorite 3 last night, Kheri/Twitch was my other. The Josh/Katee routine had me sitting slack jawed for about 5 minutes.

Yeah, Twitchington was awesome. They are really good together!

Yeah, the Josh and Katee routine was so good that I got gooseflesh. It was really affecting. Those two look to be a force to be reckoned with. Plus I think Katee is hotter than the sun.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#4 User is offline   paladin 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 June 2008 - 10:50 PM

my wife watches it, which forces me to watch it. its alright, but i really like some of the insane street performers they have during tryout weeks. the guy that quit because he didnt like the choreography was awesome

#5 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 12 June 2008 - 11:14 PM

paladin;329007 said:

my wife watches it, which forces me to watch it. its alright, but i really like some of the insane street performers they have during tryout weeks. the guy that quit because he didnt like the choreography was awesome

Yeah, I could NOT believe that guy gave up so soon, he really was amazing. It would have been cool to see him move forward.

#6 User is offline   paladin 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 June 2008 - 03:19 AM

i like the fact that he just said f' all this crap, im going to do my own thing. and im sure his appearance has already done wonders for his career

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users