Malazan Empire: Win Todd Lockwood's cover art for the US edition of Toll the Hounds - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Win Todd Lockwood's cover art for the US edition of Toll the Hounds

#1 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know that I'm collaborating with artist Todd Lockwood once again, this time to give you the opportunity to get your hands on a Giclee of the US cover art for SE's Toll the Hounds!

While you're at it and if you haven't done so already, you can still register to win the Subpress limited edition of Robert E. Howard's Kull: Exile of Atlantis, the entire Temeraire series by Naomi Novik, and advance reading copy of Richard Morgan's The Steel Remains, Cory Doctorow's Little Brother, and the Subpress anthology Subterranean: Tales of Dark Fantasy, which features authors such as Patrick Rothfuss, Joe Hill, Tim Powers, Mike Carey, and more. :)

Check the blog for all the details! :)

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#2 User is offline   Optimus Prime 

• Daylight Oblivion
  • Interests:Ranting and Raving. Being the biggest Liberal on this forum. Arguing with Cold Iron (and winning). Writing (struggling right now), reading, Georgia Bulldog FOOTBALL!<br /><br />And the lades, of course, always the ladies ;)

Posted 28 May 2008 - 07:48 PM

*sigh*

Another contest, another click of the revolver as I lose again...and again...:)

:) So this would be the art of the mysterious axeman surrounded by the wolves/hounds/nuclear rats?

#3 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 May 2008 - 08:09 PM

omfg me me me

ETA:
is it "TOLL" or "TOLL."

#4 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 29 May 2008 - 01:20 AM

I think it's "TOLL". Although, there's every chance it's "TOLL".
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#5 User is offline   Shiara 

• High Scribe of Team Quick Ben
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:14 AM

I'm in for the Temeraire novels - I love 'em! As for the artwork one, I think I'll be satisfied with my GotM Limited edition that will (eventually) make its way to my door :)
*casting the shaved knuckle*

#6 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:34 AM

no-one likes a smartass illy :)
I was just clarifying, i'd hate to miss out because the filter removed my entry due to a fullstop
i think i entered with the subject
TOLL.

#7 User is offline   pat5150 

• D'ivers

Posted 29 May 2008 - 11:34 AM

"TOLL" or "TOLL."

It doesn't matter. . .

Patrick
For book reviews, author interviews, giveaways, related articles and news, and much more, check out www.fantasyhotlist.blogspot.com

#8 User is offline   Flawed 

• Flawed
  • Group: Team Handsome
  • Interests:winning the lotto
  • Id like some peace....

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:31 PM

I would like to win this one please Pat, lovely ta
"I think i was a bad person before. Before this time. I do not try to be good now but i am not bad. Perhaps if i try harder i may get a better hand dealt next time? But surely that makes it pointless? Perhaps i am good. Just good at being pointless. But that would make me bad. Bad at having a point. Ah…. I see now. I was nothing before, I am nothing now. I am bad purely because im pointless. "

EQ 10

#9 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 29 May 2008 - 12:36 PM

at the risk of sounding like a complete doofus, I'm assuming we dont include the quotation marks? :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users