• You cannot reply to this topic

Dancer skill set

#1 User is offline   Kellanved's shadow 

• The blade in the shadow
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:being king of high house shadow
    ordering Cotillion
    ordering the Hounds
    commanding shadows (oh wait I am a shadow)

Posted 22 May 2016 - 12:10 PM

throughout the book I couldn't help noticing the difference in the Dancer we see in this book and the dancer we hear of in the MBotF (in regards to Dancer's skill set).

Spoiler

anyway what do you gays think about this am I wrong and I was reading to much into Dancer's feats have we just not been shown everything yet.
"I walked this land when the T'lan Imass were but children. I have commanded armies a hundred thousand strong. I have spread the fire of my wrath across entire continents, and sat alone upon tall thrones. Do you grasp the meaning of this?"
"Yes" said Brood , "you never learn".

#2 User is offline   Esa1996 

• Fist

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:07 PM

Dancer is young here. I think he will still learn a lot of stuff that he does not know yet in DL but does know in MBotF. All of the magic stuff for example I think.

#3 User is offline   Coltaine - 

• First Sword

Posted 22 May 2016 - 04:30 PM

Maybe the magic comes with with/on the path to Ascendancy. Or it is really just something he has to learn.

Apsalar was in DG also just a "normal" assassine without magic. In BH she can easily jump in and out of shadow, is a shadowdancer and immune to Poliel's plague. I'm not sure if we can call Apsalar already ascended at this point, but she is at least half-ascended. So probably the same thing happened to Dancer.

#4 User is offline   NefaraisBredd 

• Fist

Posted 12 July 2016 - 11:25 PM

View PostEsa1996, on 22 May 2016 - 04:07 PM, said:

Dancer is young here. I think he will still learn a lot of stuff that he does not know yet in DL but does know in MBotF. All of the magic stuff for example I think.

Exactly. He is a master assasin (nearly) at a young age. Trained by the legendary whatshisname

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users