Malazan Empire: New Poll, Advent Calendar update and other Wiki news - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Poll, Advent Calendar update and other Wiki news as well as the odd statistic

#1 User is offline   Egwene 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

Just to let you all know that, following requests, we now have a new poll on the Wiki where you can nominate and vote for one of the images to take the 'Image of the Week' slot on the front page without having to be either a Forum member, or a registered user on the Wiki!

http://malazan.wikia...f_the_Week_Poll

The thread on the art board will remain open for nominations.

All the images can now also be viewed by artist.

For the Advent Calendar Project we already have ten artists who have confirmed they will be taking part :)

Obviously, it would be fantastic if we could have a new image by a different artist every day so if you know anyone who may not have heard about this and would like to take part, please get them to take a look at the project.

And almost last but not least....

If you have a spare moment here or there... we can always use more editors on the Wiki :ermm:

We also need more eyes... people who just check over what is already there and look out for anything from spelling mistakes, broken links to plain wrong facts. You don't even need to do anything about it yourself. Just let us know in this thread on the Wiki board and we'll do the rest!

A bit of number crunching:

Edit: new figures as of 29th of July 2015

*The Wiki now has 2732 content pages
*That number goes up to 5581 when you take into account re-directs, talk pages etc.
*The poll on the front page has 275 votes
*According to the statistics, we have had 69100 views over the last week
*The longest page on the Wiki is that of Gardens of the Moon
*The longest character page currently is Ganoes Paran
*The page with the most categories is Quick Ben
*The artist have uploaded 223 images to date (increased by over thirty since posting this topic!)

...and I am now on chapter 5 of Gardens of the Moon in my word by word editing quest. So should be finished with that in about thirty years time... maybe ;)

This post has been edited by Egwene: 29 July 2015 - 09:00 AM

#2 User is offline   Jade Raven 

• Corporal

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:58 AM

View PostEgwene, on 13 July 2015 - 05:35 PM, said:

*The page with the most categories is Quick Ben

This seems particularly apt. :(
I am an Admin at the Malazan Wiki. [ malazan.wikia.com ]

#3 User is offline   Egwene 

• Emperor

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

Well, I had been thinking about it, so when Andorion came to me with the suggestion, I took the excuse and...

An additional poll is now on the Wiki giving you the opportunity to vote on your favourite ICE novel as well :(

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users