• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

abc story

#1 User is offline   koehkont 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:39 AM

Hey all,
I couldn't sleep because of the heat and my mind started to wander. I made a small piece of text in which the succesive words are in alphabetical order:

"A brazen cat destroyed exquisite furniture, generating havoc in July. Kitty left me no other possible query regarding said terrible, uncontrollable violence. Why Xander? You zealot!"

Ok, I cheated on the x a bit. I was thinking that there are lots of other possibilities for this and I was hoping that you could come up with other stories. So do whatever you do best
and surprise my with your ingenuity. Btw I don't know if this has been done before, but I didn't know how to search for it.

#2 User is offline   D'iversify 

• First Sword

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:12 PM

"Absolute bollocks!", cried Derrick. "Everything floats gracefully high in Jordan's kaleidoscopic leaves. My nose only perceives quintessential ripples. Such tirades uttered violently! What xenophobic yellow zoology!"
I am the Onyx Wizards

#3 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

Another big combustable dragon emerged fully grown, hovering in jittery kite-like motions over populated quarters, restless sniffs threatening undue violence with xerothermic yowling zaps.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#4 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:40 PM

Ziggy yelped, xylophone wobbling violently under the stress Rich quietly pressed on newly-melted lighter keys. "Jesus," I howled, "Go find every dragon Chick Ben 'acquired'!"

...wait a minute
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#5 User is offline   koehkont 

• Sergeant

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:09 AM

Ha nice, it works backwards too :ermm: Can you make a palindromic one?

#6 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 08 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

"Anal bollocks," called Derek. Everything fornicated goats. His ingenuity just kaputted lightly. "Must not open penis... Quite rightly so! That unctious vagine wanked xanthic Yankee zebras!"
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#7 User is offline   Gorefest 

• Witness

Posted 08 July 2015 - 12:41 PM

Doesn't look like a palindrome to me.
Yesterday, upon the stair, I saw a man who wasn't there. He wasn't there again today. Oh, how I wish he'd go away.

#8 User is offline   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 08 July 2015 - 01:20 PM

View PostGorefest, on 08 July 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Doesn't look like a palindrome to me.

I played Horde anyway.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic