Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What exactly is the Deadhouse?

#1 User is offline   Pale_Enfilade 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:16 AM

None of the following contains spoilers, at least not in my opinion.

I'm a bit more than 25% into HoC. Admiral Nok is providing some background info to Tavore and mentions some key characters establishing a base of operations at Deadhouse and being blessed with certain .....gifts. This is all prior to the events of GOTM by the way, and may become clearer after I've read NoK. But It's been a few months since I finished DG, and I just don't remember a solid explanation of what exactly the Deadhouse is and why Kalam, Fid, and Co needed to get there.

......is this as simple as RAFO?

#2 User is offline   Andorion 

• God
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:All things Malazan, sundry sci-fi and fantasy, history, Iron Maiden

Posted 01 March 2015 - 01:57 AM

View PostPale_Enfilade, on 01 March 2015 - 01:16 AM, said:

None of the following contains spoilers, at least not in my opinion.

I'm a bit more than 25% into HoC. Admiral Nok is providing some background info to Tavore and mentions some key characters establishing a base of operations at Deadhouse and being blessed with certain .....gifts. This is all prior to the events of GOTM by the way, and may become clearer after I've read NoK. But It's been a few months since I finished DG, and I just don't remember a solid explanation of what exactly the Deadhouse is and why Kalam, Fid, and Co needed to get there.

......is this as simple as RAFO?

The Deadhouse is an Azath house. Same as the one born in GotM, or the one Fiddler and Co. travelled to in DG. The function of the Azath you may have guessed a bit by now, a lot about the Azath is still RAFO.

As for special powers granted, thats RAFO, or RAS (Read and Speculate as I like to call it)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users