Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

bear type soletaken

#1 User is offline   Whiskey Mike 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:31 PM

Who or what was the bear type beast that was helping trull and onrack at the end of the book and retreated when Icarium came into the fray?

#2 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM

I am sure someone like Stonny is going to come in here with a quote that outlines the scene but from what I recall it is one the T'lan Imass Bonecaster that are protecting the throne.

EDIT: I was bored so I looked it up myself.

The scene starts around page 862 in the big paperback version.

There's no actual mention of the name of the Bonecaster but it's described as an undead ape. Not a bear. If one had the time you could go back through HoC and Bonehunters looking for any scenes featuring Bonecasters with Gorilla skins.

Of the T'lan Imass that are named in the cave we have Monok Ochem and Ibra Gholan. Only Ochem is described as a Bonecaster so you could speculate that the undead ape was Monok Ochem. Monok Ochem dies later in that chapter when he is fused to the First Throne by Icarium's sorcery.

This post has been edited by Apt: 17 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

#3 User is offline   Puck 

• Mausetöter

Posted 18 December 2014 - 08:59 AM

It's Monok Ochem. He rocks a silvery/grey ape skin in HoC.
Puck was not birthed, she was cleaved from a lava flow and shaped by a fierce god's hands. - [worry]
Ninja Puck, Ninja Puck, really doesn't give a fuck..? - [King Lear]

#4 User is offline   Whiskey Mike 

• Recruit

Posted 18 December 2014 - 06:33 PM

Thx for the quick response!

#5 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 18 December 2014 - 07:37 PM

View PostApt, on 17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM, said:

I am sure someone like Stonny is going to come in here with a quote that outlines the scene but from what I recall it is one the T'lan Imass Bonecaster that are protecting the throne.

I hope not to ever let you down again.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users