Malazan Empire: If anyone wants to sell Subterranean press editions... - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If anyone wants to sell Subterranean press editions...

#1 User is offline   Mob 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 16 December 2014 - 07:25 PM

Sense I'm almost certainly wasting my breath here, BUT:
If there is anyone on the forum who owns Subterranean press editions of the books, and is willing to sell, please send me a private message. I'm very keen to collect them and can afford to buy the books.

#2 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 17 December 2014 - 04:18 AM

Haven't seen any in a little while but people post on here offering to sell them every now and then (ie: http://forum.malazan...-buyingselling/ ). Keep an eye on the New Member / Announcements / General Book Topic forums, that's where they usually post.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#3 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:39 AM

you missed a few on ebay not long back, they were the lettered editions, I also purchased my lettered thru this site and sold my numbered to another user of this site. It's the most likely place along with ebay that these books will appear IMO. Good luck getting them mate, totally worth the cost! I would specify which edition you want though, as the lettered are orders of magnitude rarer and more expensive than the numbered
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

#4 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 17 December 2014 - 07:42 AM

shit the ebay listing ended at $5300 for the first 4 lettered and they didn't even all match! I got a bargain!!!!! FUCKING HELL!

Subterranean Lettered
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users