Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New front page art

#1 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 20 November 2014 - 12:51 PM

So it's been a while since the front page art has been updated, anyone care to nominate some art to be added?

I'll probably create a poll of the nominees and upload the best 5 or 10 or upload them all depending on how many are bought to my attention.

#2 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 20 November 2014 - 03:30 PM

1. Nobbs and Grim's KCNR-Bonehunters masterpiece with this quote from Dust of Dreams, Ch. 23:

Ill luck. Stupid, pathetic, miserable mischance. It was absurd. It was sickening beyond all belief. Which gods had clutched together to spin this madness?

It still keeps the scene mysterious and unspoilery.

2. Nobb's Yedan Derryg.The quote on the thread is perfect enough. Something from that.

This post has been edited by Spoilsport Stonny: 20 November 2014 - 03:34 PM

Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#3 User is offline   Egwene 

• Emperor

Posted 29 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

First off, I would like to second Spoilsport Stonny's suggestions.

Next, take a look at the images that have been posted on the Wiki over the last few weeks, Imperial Historian. I find it hard to pick my favourite, there are so many amazing ones. But here a few which I think will add variety - although I am not sure if all the artists are members here or if indeed, some of the images aren't already on the front page ...

Corporal Nobbs: Menandore, Imperial Warren, Night of Knives, Kuru Qan
S Whiskeyjack: Fiddler
A Demon Llama!: Greyfrog
Yapattack: Tool
Bugg's Construction: K'ell Hunter

Side-tracking... would we be able to add some of the front page images to the Wiki? I don't really want to do so without the artists permission - are they still members here?

#4 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 04 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Get something from Dolmen + as well
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 08:15 PM

Fuckit... if it looks good, get it in there. no need for noms or votes.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#6 User is offline   Egwene 

• Emperor

Posted 07 December 2014 - 09:42 PM

Just saw Corporal Nobbs image of Bottle... definitely front page!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users