Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Deadpool Test footage/Deadpool shortfilm Oh god I want this inside of me

#1 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:13 PM

Everything you ACTUALLY want from a Deadpool movie.

http://www.dailymoti...l-test-footage- in-hd_videogames

#2 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:18 PM

View PostApt Hoc, on 30 July 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

OK now THIS is AWESOME.

PS. Somehow when I read the thread title I knew it was you, Apt.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#3 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:20 PM

Of course it was me. I solemnly believe with every fiber of my body that I was put into this world to watch Deadpool become the lead character in a franchise that will last for a thousand years. Before this happens I will be incomplete.

#4 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:27 PM

That is brilliant. I want that to be a movie. Was that Ryan Renalds voice as Deadpool again.
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

#5 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:31 PM

According to the discussion in the reddit threat I grabbed out of, yes that is Ryan Reynolds. Also, apparently, most of that footage is actually CG/movie magic. Computers have come a long fucking way for it to look that life like.

The "Hi, Tom!" at the end is supposedly directed at the studio head of... is it Fox? Who ever owns the rights to Deadpool.

#6 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:06 PM

It's great footage, the only issue with it from a Hollyweird standpoint is that DP is too foul-mouthed for even a PG-13 rating probably. He's a decidedly adult character....all of which cuts the prospective audience and box office numbers in half. Kids have been in their hayday being able to see any superhero film they have wanted to...not being able to see one would hurt the bottom line.

That said, I would watch the hell out of this, and want it to be made really badly!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#7 User is offline   Imperial Historian 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:42 PM

It might not make the silly money of an iron man or a spiderman, but kick ass has shown that similarly 'adult' comic book films can make serious money. There is certainly a lot more risk involved though.

I'd definitely watch it.

#8 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Never underestimate the manchild audience.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#9 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:48 PM

If this ever goes to theaters, I may not watch it there as Deadpool's mouth (as usual) is covered. I rely on lipreading for a large chunk of movie watching, so even though I enjoy the general mayhem and off-beatness of Deadpool, it's too tough to watch without subtitles.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#10 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:01 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 30 July 2014 - 04:06 PM, said:

It's great footage, the only issue with it from a Hollyweird standpoint is that DP is too foul-mouthed for even a PG-13 rating probably. He's a decidedly adult character....all of which cuts the prospective audience and box office numbers in half. Kids have been in their hayday being able to see any superhero film they have wanted to...not being able to see one would hurt the bottom line.

That said, I would watch the hell out of this, and want it to be made really badly!

This

I think the 12a rating in the uk was first applied to Spiderman so kids could watch it as long as they were accompanied by an adult. This wont get made for the reasons youve said. To do it justice you would have to make it 18/nc17 which is box office poison. I think showgirls or sin city are the highest grossing films like that and they barely made 20 mil back. Marvel have already gone down the road of random-stuff-no-ones-heard-of-gambles with GOTG as thats a kid friendly space adventure rather than a gory sweary dark humour filled 4th wall breaking superhero whose only appearance so far was terrible.

EDIT- If its legitimate footage then yes as Apt says the cgi is solid. If its a fan film like that fantastic one a while back with Thomas Jane as Punisher again then its even better.

I would watch this on opening day

This post has been edited by tiam: 30 July 2014 - 05:03 PM

#11 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 30 July 2014 - 07:39 PM

Ryan Reynolds should be burned at the stake.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#12 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:19 PM

View Postupworthywort, on 30 July 2014 - 07:39 PM, said:

Ryan Reynolds should be burned at the stake.

He'd just regenerate.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#13 User is offline   Tarthenal Theloman Toblakai 

• Engineer Extraordinaire!
  • Interests:Engineering, books, films, gaming, gym, running, mountain biking

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:10 AM

i really like Thomas Jane as The Punisher, he was a beast.
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail — should we fall — we will know that we have lived." ― Anomander Rake, Son of Darkness

#14 User is offline   Satan 

• Hunting for love

Posted 31 July 2014 - 10:35 AM

View PostApt Hoc, on 30 July 2014 - 03:13 PM, said:

That was all fine and well, but did you see the Mad Max trailer linked on that site?!

http://www.dailymoti...iler_shortfilms

Holy crabsticks on a moped, that thing there makes my crotch go boom-boom!
Legalise drugs! And murder!

#15 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:05 AM

This is RR in a motion capture suit while making this "leaked" footage:

Posted Image

#16 User is online   Cause 

• Elder God

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:55 AM

Does this footage still exist somewhere?

#17 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 06 August 2014 - 10:25 PM

Shitty cam

http://www.dailymoti...tage_shortfilms

Better

http://www.dailymoti...olds_shortfilms

Kudos to the whoever decided that a country crossover song from the 70s would be perfect for that segment.

This post has been edited by Gnaw: 06 August 2014 - 10:27 PM

"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#18 User is offline   Blend 

• Gentleman of High House Mafia
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:52 PM

I finally actually watched this last night before going to bed, and I just about died laughing. I was never a comic book fan, really, but this, this is too frikkin' funny!
There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for even should we fail - should we fall - we will know that we have lived. ~ Anomander Rake
My sig comes from a game in which I didn't heed Blend's advice. So maybe this time I should. ~ Khellendros
I'm just going to have to come to terms with the fact that self-vote suiciding will forever be referred to as "pulling a JPK" now, aren't I? ~ JPK

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users