Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Otataral Minor BH Spoiler

#1 User is offline   Mekeritrig 

• Ishroi Erratic
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:40 PM

Given that otataral is inimical to magic, how would its effects manifest inside a warren? Ganoes Paran had Lorn's otataral sword in the Jaghut Underworld in BH, but I don't recall if he ever unsheathed it; and given that the underworld is ancient (if not Elder) I'm not sure if that would count anyway.
And I will say then/ Every tale is a gift/ And the scars borne by us both/ Are easily missed/ In the distance between us.

"I am Fener's grief. I am the world's grief. And I will hold. I will hold it all, for we are not yet done." Itkovian

#2 User is offline   Inane Babble 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:18 PM

It wouldn't do anything in Jaghut land as you say, in a normal warren, it would probably serve to slow or make sluggish the events of the realm close to it but wouldn't harm anything I think. Otataral is kind of a scab of magic, so if you imagine putting a lump of blood back into fresh blood it might be a bit strange, but not really damaging.

Your signature is incredibly spoilerific for a major event late in the series, you might want to consider changing it, or being extraordinarily careful where you post.

#3 User is offline   Mekeritrig 

• Ishroi Erratic
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:44 PM

Ah. I'd not thought about that. Wouldn't want to spoil the best part of the book.
And I will say then/ Every tale is a gift/ And the scars borne by us both/ Are easily missed/ In the distance between us.

"I am Fener's grief. I am the world's grief. And I will hold. I will hold it all, for we are not yet done." Itkovian

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users