• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Walking Dead Spoilers to latest ep

#441 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 22 March 2016 - 01:00 PM

View PostDeadHedge, on 22 March 2016 - 12:46 PM, said:

]I get hat Carol is developing a conscience and I think Alicia hit a nerve and Carol doesn't want to turn out like her. I am actually enjoing Carol getting the conscience as she has went full on in previous episodes and now she has had time to reflect. However I have a feeling that carol is going off to try and take care of Negan along with Darrel.

On another note as someone who hasn't read much of the comics but knows how things are going to go, do you think that they will
Spoiler

1. Yes to Carol and Daryl aiming at Negan...and the rest will chase them, and all will get caught.

and then

Spoiler

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#442 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 28 March 2016 - 05:23 PM

H-o-l-y S-h-i-t

Spoiler

Comic Spoiler don't read unless you read the comic and this episode too-->

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 28 March 2016 - 05:23 PM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#443 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 29 March 2016 - 03:06 AM

Didn't hate the episode as a stand-alone, but it was certainly hamstrung by all the bad character decisions they've been making this half season for random dramatic effect (and this episode doubled down on pretty much all of them). You know it's a weird one when Morgan's not the one making the worst decisions.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#444 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 29 March 2016 - 02:05 PM

I only watched it the one time, but to me it looked like Dwight had him in his sights, then pulled to the side to shoot, like he just wanted to graze wound. Then the fake cg blood covered the screen to prevent us from seeing that he was ok. I think he's fine. as for the others...
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#445 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:17 AM

Agree with what Worry says - an otherwise decent episode hamstrung by "bad decisions because plot".

I also don't understand Carol's character progression:

Spoiler

As for the final ep question:
Spoiler

- Wyrd biđ ful aræd -

#446 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 31 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Spoiler

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#447 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:06 PM

All signs point to Glenn, but I've got a feeling it's Daryl. I think N.R is moving on to other things.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#448 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 31 March 2016 - 12:38 PM

View Postacesn8s, on 31 March 2016 - 12:06 PM, said:

All signs point to Glenn, but I've got a feeling it's Daryl. I think N.R is moving on to other things.

I'm not at all joking. If this is what occurs, I'm walking away from the show. If this is what happened, it would happen solely for Shock value. Kirkman is entitled to do what he likes with his story, but Daryl really is the only person I care about. Without him, TWD just isn't as interesting to me, and I'll probably just drop it off my sched.

#449 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 31 March 2016 - 01:54 PM

View PostTheRetiredBridgeburner, on 31 March 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

Agree with what Worry says - an otherwise decent episode hamstrung by "bad decisions because plot".

I also don't understand Carol's character progression:

Spoiler

I'm upset/annoyed that she's going through this self evaluation process, but I feel it fits fine. She's been hearing Morgan prattle on about not killing, life is precious, not losing himself again; and she wasn't "seeing it." It was just nonsense. I forget what the trigger was before she and Maggie were held captive, but I remember she was waking up in the middle of the night remembering more people that she killed, and adding it to the list at her bedside so she could get a tally of how many humans she's killed. Then seeing/hearing the other woman talking, again while she's in the self evaluating phase, sees the similarities between them. She sees the similarities between her and her captor, feels she could just as easily become a monster, killing indiscriminately for her own gains. She's (Carol) at a point where she can kill pretty easily/without thought/remorse if the need occurs. It's a slippery slope if you can kill someone for this reason, is it so different to kill them for that reason? How about for something else? Pretty soon you're just killing people because you have no faith in humanity and you're preemptively protecting yourself.

I kind of think she picked up those rosary beads as a ploy at first, to seem weak, but maybe it jarred her memory and reminded her of her past. How the world was.

View PostTheRetiredBridgeburner, on 31 March 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

As for the final ep question:
Spoiler

comic spoiler theory:
Spoiler

Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#450 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 31 March 2016 - 09:19 PM

Everyone's actually just posting their favorite TWD-themed hentai fan-art. You're missing out.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#451 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 01 April 2016 - 01:19 PM

View PostBriar King, on 31 March 2016 - 06:04 PM, said:

Damn I really hate not being able to click on comic spoilers my fingers itch but I'm so happy y'all do em seperate. I'd be a mad mofo reading unlabeled ones.

Here's how I'd solve that problem: Start buying up the Omnibi!

#452 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:37 PM

Sigh...
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”

#453 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:56 PM

Is it just me or was that WHOLE episode kind of pointless buildup with no payoff?

Spoiler

#454 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:19 PM

Agreed on so many levels.

Spoiler

#455 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 04 April 2016 - 03:10 PM

View Postacesn8s, on 04 April 2016 - 02:19 PM, said:

Agreed on so many levels.

Spoiler

Spoiler

#456 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:43 PM

View PostQuickTidal, on 04 April 2016 - 03:10 PM, said:

Spoiler

Oh FML, I didn't even consider them doing that, but now that you mention it, I can totally see them doing that. ....sigh....
Let's hope not...

...fuck!

#457 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 April 2016 - 06:48 PM

Let's be honest that was the only way the could have ended that episode:

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 04 April 2016 - 06:58 PM

-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#458 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:10 PM

http://comicbook.com...es-to-who-died/

If you want to know who got it, this page will pretty much tell you.
They slowed down the darkened scene, and you can hear what all the cast are yelling.

Not official, but once you listen.... ya.

This post has been edited by Bulwyf: 04 April 2016 - 08:11 PM

#459 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:35 PM

View PostBulwyf, on 04 April 2016 - 08:10 PM, said:

http://comicbook.com...es-to-who-died/

If you want to know who got it, this page will pretty much tell you.
They slowed down the darkened scene, and you can hear what all the cast are yelling.

Not official, but once you listen.... ya.

Yea.. I agree with this link's assessment.

#460 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:59 PM

Spoiler

This post has been edited by acesn8s: 04 April 2016 - 09:00 PM

Share this topic:

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users