• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Walking Dead Spoilers to latest ep

#421 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:54 AM

That was actually a pretty good episode once they left town. All the characters I care about (Carol, Tara, Daryl, sometimes Glen) had actual things to do.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#422 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 07 March 2016 - 01:56 PM

Agreed, and
Spoiler

“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#423 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 07 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

View Postacesn8s, on 07 March 2016 - 01:56 PM, said:

Agreed, and
Spoiler

Spoiler

comic spoilers
Spoiler

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#424 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:15 PM

that wall of mutated face corpse pictures:

what was that?
comic spoiler theory:
Spoiler

Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#425 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:56 PM

View PostBulwyf, on 07 March 2016 - 05:15 PM, said:

that wall of mutated face corpse pictures:

what was that?
comic spoiler theory:
Spoiler

I think that's exactly what that was.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#426 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:21 PM

Spoiler

“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”

#427 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:43 PM

View Postacesn8s, on 07 March 2016 - 06:21 PM, said:

Spoiler

Truth.

Spoiler

#428 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 07 March 2016 - 09:35 PM

View PostBriar King, on 07 March 2016 - 07:22 PM, said:

Ha I was thinking Tara got fat this epi. She was 9 mth prego filming

So that's why she is leaving for 2 weeks!

#429 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 07 March 2016 - 10:30 PM

This last episode for me, was one of the most tense episodes I have watched on this show.

I was literally at the edge of my seat..

Those pics /shudder
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#430 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:17 AM

It was pretty tense. Good continuation from last week. But...

Spoiler

#431 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 14 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

I'm hoping they are just softening her up so that when a tragedy occurs she can rise up again and lay the smack down. Kinda like Superman 2. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I think she saw how close she was to becoming Alicia Witt's character and it really disturbed her. Notice she had no problem taking out the other woman. I loved seeing her play the Saviors.

#432 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:03 PM

View Postacesn8s, on 14 March 2016 - 12:35 PM, said:

I'm hoping they are just softening her up so that when a tragedy occurs she can rise up again and lay the smack down. Kinda like Superman 2. :thumbsup:

Honestly, I think she saw how close she was to becoming Alicia Witt's character and it really disturbed her. Notice she had no problem taking out the other woman. I loved seeing her play the Saviors.

It seemed to me that
Spoiler

#433 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:54 PM

I had similar thoughts about that. It was an excellent performance.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by acesn8s: 15 March 2016 - 12:55 PM

#434 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 21 March 2016 - 09:11 AM

Spoiler

#435 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 21 March 2016 - 03:04 PM

View PostZoolanderis Derake, on 21 March 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

Spoiler

Sometimes people go stir crazy man. She's been locked in town for months, being protected by everyone else. Probably feeling useless/under contributing (even though everyone else see's her as indispensable and carrying more than her weight) as she watches everyone else risking their lives to protect her and gather supplies. She wanted to get/do something for her girlfriend and help possibly get the community some priceless medical supplies.

...and Eugene was pretty much doing the same, just trying to talk/psych himself up and build confidence by doing.
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#436 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 21 March 2016 - 05:24 PM

View PostZoolanderis Derake, on 21 March 2016 - 09:11 AM, said:

Spoiler

/\ This, This, This /\

Spoiler

#437 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 21 March 2016 - 10:49 PM

View PostBulwyf, on 21 March 2016 - 03:04 PM, said:

Sometimes people go stir crazy man. She's been locked in town for months, being protected by everyone else. Probably feeling useless/under contributing (even though everyone else see's her as indispensable and carrying more than her weight) as she watches everyone else risking their lives to protect her and gather supplies. She wanted to get/do something for her girlfriend and help possibly get the community some priceless medical supplies.

...and Eugene was pretty much doing the same, just trying to talk/psych himself up and build confidence by doing.

Spoiler

#438 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:53 AM

At the very least, instead of the lady and her baby, Denise should have let out about 5 or 6 walkers. Then Daryl and Rosita leaving the only goddamn medic to trail behind? I'm sorry about Daryl in the front, Denise in the middle, and Rosita covering the rear?

And now Carol is so sick of herself that she is ready to live out in the wilds, all alone? Say goodbye to ever sleeping soundly again, eating snails, and bark, etc.

#439 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:39 PM

I agree about the stupidity in the writing of the episode. There were a bunch of other ways to get them from A to B without the need for everyone to be so careless. I'm not bothered she got iced, I'm bothered by all the fakeouts from stupidity. However, I was almost sure that a live severed zombie head was going to be in the cooler and bite her when she opened it (don't ask me how that would have been possible, but it would have been a cool moment) even though my head screamed orange soda.

I don't get Carol's character progression. What, you have ONE conversation with Alicia Witt, disciple of goddamned Negan, and all of the sudden you are having Morgan-level conscience issues? If I'm honest, this is like when Barney on HIMYM spent like 2 full seasons of growth as a human with regards to relationships (with Robyn) and became a better person who was in love ect....only for them to spend the last season walking the whole shebang back to square one...so Ted could have her. I mean fuck, what the hell? She went from battered housewife, to tentative contributing team member who lost her daughter, to supreme sniper badass...and now they choose to push her into pasicifst tertritory....in a goddamned zombie apocalypse? Jesus, it's bad enough Morgan is doing it (though at least he has a reason...it staved off his madness), but for Carol to do it now as well..ugh.

#440 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist
  • Interests:Reading MBotF and Playing 360/PC

Posted 22 March 2016 - 12:46 PM

]I get hat Carol is developing a conscience and I think Alicia hit a nerve and Carol doesn't want to turn out like her. I am actually enjoing Carol getting the conscience as she has went full on in previous episodes and now she has had time to reflect. However I have a feeling that carol is going off to try and take care of Negan along with Darrel.

On another note as someone who hasn't read much of the comics but knows how things are going to go, do you think that they will
Spoiler

"The wise say that as vows are sworn, so are the reaped. I found this to be true"

Prince K'azz D'avore
Founder of the Crimson Guard

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

Share this topic:

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users