• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Walking Dead Spoilers to latest ep

#301 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:47 PM

View PostBulwyf, on 05 August 2015 - 05:41 PM, said:

Is Fear the Walking Dead going to be airing soon?
I thought it was slated for Summer?

Starts 08/23/15 so for a 6 episode first season they will be able to air most of the episodes before Summer ends.
I don't know what I'm doing but it sounds good.

#302 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XbGs_qK2PQA

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:43 PM

I'm psyched for Fear the walking dead...hopefully it kills it and we get a 3rd...4th series..movies

More people tuning into a post-apoc world the better as we can't have enough preppers.
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#303 User is online   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 06 August 2015 - 12:10 AM

We're already in the post-apocalypse, Nico. We're at that point where Wile E. Coyote has run off the cliff onto thin air, but hasn't looked down yet. Prep is admirable, of course, and short term helpful, but long term it just means you'll start the fall a little higher. Grow wings not guns!
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#304 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:47 PM

http://nerdist.com/r...e-walking-dead/

Yes!! <hope so>
-If it's ka it'll come like a wind, and your plans will stand before it no more than a barn before a cyclone

#305 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 24 August 2015 - 02:35 AM

Good little start..im still in the belief all 1st episode should be 2 hours..for sure.

green eyed girl ftw too.

Yum

Posted Image

#306 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 16 September 2015 - 03:37 PM

View PostBriar King, on 15 September 2015 - 06:49 AM, said:

Beth is on Masters of Sex S3 and has nude scenes. I was shocked seeing it I won't lie.

Ya I saw one randomly after watching Ray Donavon on delay. I had the guide up looking for something else to watch/record afterwards and that show was on, nudity on that little preview window of course made me close the guide. I didn't recognize her at first, I knew she was from something else but couldn't remember where I knew her from.
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#307 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 16 September 2015 - 05:47 PM

There's leaked pics of Paul Monroe out there!!!

Dont read about him if you haven't read the books*

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 16 September 2015 - 11:49 PM

#308 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 16 September 2015 - 08:26 PM

View PostBriar King, on 24 August 2015 - 06:19 AM, said:

Right girl wrong show lol. The 100 is good.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that watches it.

#309 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 16 September 2015 - 11:54 PM

My bad...!

This season is going to be epic and should breathe a whole new life into the series. This + Fear.. at two totally different time-points makes for a fun watch.

(I will admit from watching this often you start judging the FEAR group)

#310 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 21 September 2015 - 12:32 AM

View Posttwelve, on 16 September 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

Just started watching The 100 a few weeks ago after adding Netflix streaming. Thought I had seen it recommended here, though I can't find a thread on it now. I'm pleasantly surprised how good its been considering its basically a teen drama on the CW. You have to suspend some disbelief in some places, of course, but still. Having a hard time finding S2 for free, have to wait for it on disc from Netflix next month.

#311 User is offline   twelve 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 21 September 2015 - 05:28 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 21 September 2015 - 12:32 AM, said:

View Posttwelve, on 16 September 2015 - 08:26 PM, said:

Just started watching The 100 a few weeks ago after adding Netflix streaming. Thought I had seen it recommended here, though I can't find a thread on it now. I'm pleasantly surprised how good its been considering its basically a teen drama on the CW. You have to suspend some disbelief in some places, of course, but still. Having a hard time finding S2 for free, have to wait for it on disc from Netflix next month.

Yeah I was able to watch season 2 on Hulu and have been wanting to watch it all a second time but as Hulu doesnt' allow you to watch the full season only the last month's worth of episodes I'm having to wait until it finally gets released onto Netflix. Most people that have been introduced to the show and only watched the first couple of episodes don't know what they are missing. It takes a good 4-5 episodes to really get going and the second season is really good. Season three is another 16 episode season as well. Season two has some science disbelief issues as well but it's mainly used as a plot device that leads to all the conflict. The writers don't pull any punches on the show. Love it.

#312 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:27 PM

View PostBriar King, on 05 October 2015 - 11:59 PM, said:

Watching Ep 1&2 S1. It still blows my mind seeing the WD moving fast sprinting/jogging faster then all other WD speeds. Plus the Two using rocks to bash at the store windows. They have to regret this now I'd think.

I was watching on and off as well and thought the exact same thing on both counts you mentioned. Plus one climbed the fence after Rick and Glenn! What?!

#313 User is offline   Bulwyf 

• ½ man, ½ amazing

Posted 06 October 2015 - 04:04 PM

I remember thinking the same thing when I was doing a rewatch like a year ago.

If they really wanted to they could probably explain it as those were fresh zombies, most you see are decayed beyond believe now. Maybe the brain retains more memory / muscle memory of common things like turning door knobs and loses those automations while the brain decays. I know we don't see that in fresh zombies now, but not sure how many situations we've seen fresh zombies that need to get through doors etc. I'm sure there' been plenty of times they could have used tools etc and just walked by them.

In reality I think they just changed the ability of zombies after filming the pilot and getting serious about continuum. Probably wanted the pilot to be extra thrilling to sell AMC/whoever on the series.
Now they will know why they are are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night. -Thulsa Doom

You're such an inspiration for the ways that I would never, ever choose to be. -MJK

#314 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 12 October 2015 - 04:58 AM

Yeah! The walking dead is back..

Good opening episode the next 2-3 seasons should be action packed too!! Intense.

Also, the black and white scenes show have been done since the beginning, they were a nice touch.

Spoiler

#315 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 12 October 2015 - 12:33 PM

View PostNicodimas, on 12 October 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

Yeah! The walking dead is back..

Good opening episode the next 2-3 seasons should be action packed too!! Intense.

Also, the black and white scenes show have been done since the beginning, they were a nice touch.

Spoiler

Spoiler

“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”
― Steven Brust, The Phoenix Guards

#316 User is offline   paran falcon 

• Emperor

Posted 12 October 2015 - 06:07 PM

View PostBriar King, on 12 October 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

Where the fuck was Carl anyway? Also Ron is an add on I think. I remember 1 or 2 other males hanging with Carl but idk if one of them was Ron

If I recall correctly, Ron was one of, I believe, two boys Carl's age that Carl met, along with Enid, when they first arrived. Did you catch
Spoiler

#317 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken
  • Interests:Reading, video games, role playing games, Fountain Pens, journals...

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:33 PM

View Postparan falcon, on 12 October 2015 - 06:07 PM, said:

View PostBriar King, on 12 October 2015 - 05:11 PM, said:

Where the fuck was Carl anyway? Also Ron is an add on I think. I remember 1 or 2 other males hanging with Carl but idk if one of them was Ron

If I recall correctly, Ron was one of, I believe, two boys Carl's age that Carl met, along with Enid, when they first arrived. Did you catch
Spoiler

Yup, saw that too.
“The others followed, and found themselves in a small, stuffy basement, which would have been damp, smelly, close, and dark, were it not, in fact, well-lit, which prevented it from being dark.”

#318 User is offline   acesn8s 

• Soletaken

Posted 19 October 2015 - 12:10 PM

View PostBriar King, on 19 October 2015 - 06:13 AM, said:

Fuck me that had to be the best episode of the series for me!

Agreed, that was intense. Wanted to smack Morgan a time or two.

Carol needs to start a school.

This post has been edited by acesn8s: 19 October 2015 - 12:11 PM

#319 User is offline   Nicodimas 

• Soletaken

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:37 PM

The episode was really fast paced!! It was a so-so episode, I liked the place Carol has gone with her no non-sense policy.

However ..

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Nicodimas: 19 October 2015 - 05:38 PM

#320 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

Morgan and Rick will FAST come to a head with the whole killing/no killing aspect. Rick won't tolerate it, and Morgan needs to learn that people like the Wolves won't stop. They simply won't. You capture them, you'll waste resources imprisoning them...you let them go (as he did) and they will come back stronger. I love Morgan, but man he's STILL no seeing the writing on the wall. I get it, you live in the apocalypse and you don't want to let go of your humanity by killing...but jeezus man, at the expense of yourself and others? Fuck that.

And yeah, Carol's non nonsense stuff is top notch.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

Share this topic:

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users