• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Whats making you happy right now

#11701 User is online   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Redacted

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:35 AM

Found somewhere that's still selling the limited edition version of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. I'm not so in it for the game (being that it's two behind where the series is at now - I lack the console for the newest version) but more so for that it comes with a full soundtrack of siqqqqqqqq Daisuke Ishiwatari jams.
Debut novel 'Incarnate' now available on Kindle

#11702 User is online   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:41 AM

Oh and whilst buying the new album by The Agonist, I also picked up a copy of Job For A Cowboy's Sun Eater which I've been looking at for a while now.

#11703 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist
  • Interests:Reading MBotF and Playing 360/PC

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:06 PM

My wife has just quaified as a nail technician (manicures and pedicures etc) and set up a company to start trading on Saturday. She has already taken bookings for 14 clients, which is great.

Whats better is beign self employed she can work whatever hours she wishes and we can work her hours around family life and my sons playgroup.

Proud husband is proud :p
"The wise say that as vows are sworn, so are the reaped. I found this to be true"

Prince K'azz D'avore
Founder of the Crimson Guard

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#11704 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:37 PM

View PostDeadHedge, on 23 February 2015 - 02:06 PM, said:

My wife has just quaified as a nail technician (manicures and pedicures etc) and set up a company to start trading on Saturday. She has already taken bookings for 14 clients, which is great.

Whats better is beign self employed she can work whatever hours she wishes and we can work her hours around family life and my sons playgroup.

Hey get her to work around clan wars so you're fully involved!! :p
A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#11705 User is offline   Gnaw 

• Recovering eating disordered addict of HHM
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:36 AM

I found a pair of year old Magnepan 1.7s for 60% of new retail! From a dealer no less.

It's been 15 years since I first hear a pair of maggies. Now I'm going to get my own.
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom." - Viktor Frankl

#11706 User is offline   TheRetiredBridgeburner 

• House Knight

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:54 AM

There's a wall in my house is slowly being designated "map wall" - it's where the map of Middle Earth I drew ended up, and there's no plans for any furniture along that wall so no need to move it.

Next project - the maps of the Chain of Dogs Posted Image
- Wyrd bið ful aræd -

#11707 User is offline   DeadHedge 

• Fist
  • Interests:Reading MBotF and Playing 360/PC

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

View PostTiste Simeon, on 23 February 2015 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostDeadHedge, on 23 February 2015 - 02:06 PM, said:

Hey get her to work around clan wars so you're fully involved!! :p

I can certainly suggest it Tiste, but how she takes it is anoter story lol.

Sorry i havn't been on much life has became rather busy last few weeks, will be on for wars though and will hopefully be more active in the coming weeks once things have settled down.
"The wise say that as vows are sworn, so are the reaped. I found this to be true"

Prince K'azz D'avore
Founder of the Crimson Guard

xbl GT - Arai Zenko

#11708 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

View PostGnaw, on 24 February 2015 - 06:36 AM, said:

I found a pair of year old Magnepan 1.7s for 60% of new retail! From a dealer no less.

It's been 15 years since I first hear a pair of maggies. Now I'm going to get my own.

Had to look this up, I didn't realize you were into HiFi. They have excellent reviews.

Those speakers list for $2000, are they really worth that kind of money? How does the sound compare to regular cone speakers? What kind of music are you going to listen to through these things?
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#11709 User is online   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:25 PM

It has to be pounding slam death metal. Has to be.

#11710 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Its my birthday.

Posted Image
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#11711 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:12 PM

What did you get yourself?
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#11712 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:42 AM

I bought a bunch of records and a new pair of sneakers, a big old bag of weed and a kayak.

The records were as follow:

OBNOX - Boogalou Reed
An old boston Spaceships
The Fireworks - Switch me On
Rectal Hygenics - Ultimate Purity
And a bunch of regionally specific garage-psych self released Name Your Own price stuff I donated to and bought for a couple bucks on bandcamp. Half those bands will never do anything remarkable but I like the spirit, so I randomly pick some and buy the ones I like. $1 if I like it, $2 if I really like it, $3 if its really really good, and $10 if it blows me away. Its better than a grab bag.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

#11713 User is offline   Tiste Simeon 

• Faith, Heavy Metal & Bacon

Posted 25 February 2015 - 06:25 AM

View PostMaark, on 24 February 2015 - 01:25 PM, said:

It has to be pounding slam death metal. Has to be.

I think if this was the answer to more questions, life would be more entertaining!

And happy birthday to you SS.

This post has been edited by Tiste Simeon: 25 February 2015 - 06:26 AM

A Haunting Poem
I Scream
You Scream
We all Scream
For I Scream.

#11714 User is offline   Solidsnape 

• Emperor
  • Interests:Playing Guitar/Ukulele/Banjolele, reading, music, Wing Chun Kuen, my 2 boys and my wonderful GF.
  • From good 'ol Newcastle upon Tyne.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:07 AM

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 25 February 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:

I bought a bunch of records and a new pair of sneakers, a big old bag of weed and a kayak.

The records were as follow:

OBNOX - Boogalou Reed
An old boston Spaceships
The Fireworks - Switch me On
Rectal Hygenics - Ultimate Purity
And a bunch of regionally specific garage-psych self released Name Your Own price stuff I donated to and bought for a couple bucks on bandcamp. Half those bands will never do anything remarkable but I like the spirit, so I randomly pick some and buy the ones I like. $1 if I like it, $2 if I really like it, $3 if its really really good, and $10 if it blows me away. Its better than a grab bag.

Enough about the music already.
WHAT WAS THE WEED LIKE!?!?!
"If you seek the crumpled bones of the T'lan Imass,
gather into one hand the sands of Raraku"
The Holy Desert
- Anonymous.

#11715 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:45 PM

Dude it was fukkin incredible. Tastes like a good IPA.

#11716 User is online   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:11 PM

I disapprove of your weed injections in the same way that I disapprove of the vape injector needles. Prepare yourself for a frowning of the lifetime.

#11717 User is offline   Solidsnape 

• Emperor
  • Interests:Playing Guitar/Ukulele/Banjolele, reading, music, Wing Chun Kuen, my 2 boys and my wonderful GF.
  • From good 'ol Newcastle upon Tyne.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:16 PM

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 25 February 2015 - 02:45 PM, said:

Dude it was fukkin incredible. Tastes like a good IPA.

Haha.
I like the use of the past tense.

And well, frowners gon' frown.
"If you seek the crumpled bones of the T'lan Imass,
gather into one hand the sands of Raraku"
The Holy Desert
- Anonymous.

#11718 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:34 PM

I don't inject it anyway. I freebase everything. Even my food. Ever freebase foie gras? Shit is incredible. Decadent. Its why the terrorists hate us.

#11719 User is online   Maark Abbott 

• Part Time Catgirl

Posted 25 February 2015 - 07:58 PM

View PostSpoilsport Stonny, on 25 February 2015 - 04:34 PM, said:

I don't inject it anyway. I freebase everything. Even my food. Ever freebase foie gras? Shit is incredible. Decadent. Its why the terrorists hate us.

Don't you want that wine? Don't you want that acid?
Don't you wanna lose everything that's policing us?
And then everything must begin!
And don't you wanna do heroin?
And don't you wanna do crack cocaine?
And don't you wanna lose everything but release? Why don't you just...
SMOKE THAT FUCKING
Weed, boy! Drink the wine!

#11720 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:02 PM

I have glaucoma. Or something.

Share this topic:

• 965 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users